Forums » Entertainment

What are you reading 2018?

• 3767 posts
    March 12, 2018 2:52 PM PDT
    time to start a new reading thread for the year what are you reading?
    • 3767 posts
    March 12, 2018 2:55 PM PDT
    my usual cozy mysteries some just front and back because doesn't catch my interest. all from library.

but read the silent governess julie klassen waiting for her new one from library. a murder in blue ridge library a new hardcover cozy mystery.

also read my guides some kids books like how to catch a leprechan tomorrow night or some from my collection of richard scarry books
    • 1124 posts
    March 20, 2018 4:33 PM PDT
    I'm finishing up the audio book of "Hamilton" by Chernow. It is LONG and I think could have used a good editor. The history information is fine but 29 CDs...the guy only lived 49 years and I'm starting to feel like I've been through his life in real time. It's for a book chat in my community.
    The next choice is "Wild Rose"...a TOME about Laura Ingalls Wilder and her daughter. Apparently this community likes long books. I don't mind them but my other favorite book lately was the graphic novel "Diary of Edward the Hamster: 1990-1990"...short and hilarious.
    • 3767 posts
    April 5, 2018 5:12 PM PDT
    wow 29 cds that is long. have to check out wild rose. read couple cozy mysteries assault and buttery ...good one more story then normal. sherlock holmes bookstore mystery the cat of the basketvilles by vicki delany hard cover. cozy mysteries getting popular so coming out on hard cover. berry and the basket I cranberry farm mystery