Forums » Entertainment

Cozy Mystery Movie..Garage Sale Mysteries, Aurora Teagarden etc

• 3840 posts
    June 23, 2016 10:16 PM PDT

As a fan of cozy mysteries I love the new movies they are doing based on the books.  Flower Shop Mysteries, Garage Sale Mysteries and Aurora Teagarden... I know there are more but we don't get hallmark channel. One channel here will show some of the movies . 

Watching Garage Sale The Novel Mysteries at the moment  ..filmed in Fort Langley near here so have fun figuring out the locations.  the wedding dress one had the house where my kids go for classes...she is a long time homeschooler in the old days.  funny in the movie they call it a old house but we were joking about it because worth over $900,000 now.  

I like nice movies like this.. have a few taped now to watch.      watching as I am deleting the spammy posts

This post was edited by marthamfi at June 23, 2016 10:17 PM PDT
    • 3111 posts
    June 24, 2016 4:50 AM PDT

Mom and I have been enjoying the movies with coffee and pastries. I am afraid we may need to work off our movie watching, lol.

• 3840 posts
    July 14, 2016 7:56 AM PDT

lol  they seem to be popular since they are making more.  I have one left to watch in my pvr. 

• 3840 posts
    July 14, 2016 8:23 AM PDT

I always go though the tv listings to see if movies are coming on but missed one today until I did the search function instead.  New Gourmet detective on tonight that I am taping. 

• 3840 posts
    August 1, 2018 9:43 AM PDT
    now a big thing with hallmark making more and more love them new garage sale ones and darrow and darrow plus others on this summer just nice family friendly ones on tv so no real cost