to any newsletter and get a copy of our ebook 130 Ways to Live Better...For Less for FREE!
Here is the perfect complement to the web site, The Dollar Stretcher - a community of like minded folks who want to make their money stretch farther and do more with it.
The blogs are varied and rich with encouragement. Browse the entries and you'll be hooked! Feel free to roam around and see for yourself what it's all about.
The forums are open to anyone who registers - a painless and quick process. Just click on the "Join" link in the upper right hand column and fill in the information. We don't ask for much and you'll become a member immediately.
Don't hesitate to ask questions in the "Forum Information" area, where there's a forum specifically for that. If you see a question you can answer, please do so. Get comfortable, this is your forum!
Now to the necessary stuff: As in any community, there are certain basic rules that make being a part of that community more pleasant for everyone. With that in mind, please read the guidelines below. They apply to the forums as well as to the blogs (where you can comment on the posts). You'll find a copy of them in the "Forum Information" area, too, in case you want to refresh your memory.
1. We're a family friendly place. That means that people of all ages are welcome, so please don't post anything you wouldn't discuss in front of young children.
2. The only group of people who never disagree is a group that doesn't communicate. Communicate! And when you do disagree, please do so politely.
3. Disagreements sometimes reach far beyond a particular subject, so I have to say this: No personal attacks or argumentative attitudes are acceptable.
4. Signatures are allowed, but are limited to 400 characters. HTML is allowed in signatures, but no remote images at this time. Please don't include anything offensive or questionable.
5. Your definition of "offensive" may differ from ours, so if you ask, we'll be glad to guide you.
6. No referral links are allowed either in a signature or the body of a post. That doesn't mean you can't post links to your own site or to others if it's relevant to the conversation.
7. No spamming of any kind is acceptable.
8. Please don't argue with the community managers or any moderator at any level. If we have to referee a disagreement, our decision is final.
9. Please read additional guidelines for the forums in our guidelines area.
Have fun, support each other and let's get on with learning more and more about how to control our money so we can do what we want to with it.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for problems or questions about the forums.
Contact email@example.com about the blogs we have.